Terms & conditions
REGULATIONS OF WK TRAVEL CONSULTING WEBSITE
(Terms & Conditions)
§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. These Regulations define general principles of using the Website. Each User is obliged to observe the provisions hereof if s/he intends to use the Website or the Services provided hereunder.
2. Witold Kowalski, conducting economic activity under the business name 'WK Profit Consulting Witold Kowalski' ul. Zygmunta Słomińskiego 7/65, 00-195 Warsaw, entered into the Business Activity Central Register and Information Record, Tax ID No. (NIP): PL5261022368, Statistical ID No. (REGON): 010955300, is responsible for organizing the Website content, managing it and providing the Services through the Website.
WK Travel Inspirations or WK Travel - Witold Kowalski, conducting economic activity under the business name 'WK Profit Consulting Witold Kowalski', ul. Zygmunta Słomińskiego 7/65, 00-195 Warsaw, entered into the Business Activity Central Register and Information Record, Tax ID No. (NIP): PL5261022368, Statistical ID No. (REGON): 010955300, responsible for organizing the Website content, managing it and providing services through the Website
User - a person who gained access to the Services provided by WK Travel through the Website on terms defined in the Regulations
Client - a User who registered at the Website, thereby getting a possibility to order Advisory Services provided by WK Travel on terms defined in the Regulations
Recommended External Service - a third party which is able to ensure the performance of travel services for the benefit of the Client
Website - the online platform to which WK Travel is entitled, operated under the name 'WK Travel Inspirations' and consisting of webpages and other tools made available through the Internet at the following address: www.wkinspirations.travel
Services - services provided electronically by WK Travel to the Users through the Website on terms and conditions defined herein, enabling the Users in particular to:
a) get familiar with materials prepared by or on behalf of WK Travel, posted on the Website;
b) use IT mechanisms and tools available through the Website;
c) make trade transactions on the Internet through or by means of the Website;
d) make use of Advisory Services provided by WK Travel once the User has been registered as a Client.
Advisory Services - services provided electronically by WK Travel through the Website to the Clients on terms defined in these Regulations under one or more of the following options: Region Recommendation, List of Your Attractions in Region (or: List of Attractions), Trip Plan, Booking Recommendation
Registration - a procedure of opening Account on the Website by the User; upon its completion, the User is provided with access to Advisory Services as the Client
Account - an account set up by WK Travel for the Client under unique name (login), where the Client's data and information about her/his actions are gathered
General Client Profile - a specification of the Client's travel interests developed on the basis of answers provided by the Client in the questionnaire available in the Account
Modified Client Profile - a specification of the Client's travel interests related to the Client's particular travel; it may be different from the
General Client Profile and may be used by the Client in the process of searching for Regions
Regulations - the Website Regulations available to the Users at the following address: www.wkinspirations.travel/www/pl/page/41 it is also
made available to the Clients when registering, signing up for WK Travel’s newsletter and each time when placing an order for Advisory Services
Region - an area located within one or more countries, recommended by the Website as travel destination
Searching for Regions or Region Search - automatic arrangement of the Client's Ranking of Regions from among the list of Regions available in WK Travel, which are most consistent with the General or Modified Client Profile
Client's Ranking of Recommended Regions - a list of Regions from the WK Travel Regions base presented in descending order according to the Client's degree of interest in various Regions. Such Ranking is created by WK Travel on the basis of the Client's General Profile or the Client's Modified Profile.
§ 2. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. In order to use the Services provided through the Website, it is necessary to have an Internet access device and a web browser. The minimum capacity of the Internet connection - dedicated Internet connection or mobile connection - is 1 Mbit/s, but suggested capacity is
2 Mbit/s. It is recommended to use the following browsers that guarantee the Website correct operation: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer and Safari.
2. In order to use all functionalities available through the Website, it is necessary to use a browser allowing the cookies handling.
1. Any natural person may be the Website User.
2. Only an adult person may be the Website Client.
3. WK Travel and the User enter into an agreement for the provision of the Services, unless otherwise provided in these Regulations, when the User's browser sends a request to the server to display the Website content. Such agreement is terminated upon closing the Website by the User.
4. All the communication between WK Travel and the Users takes place by electronic means. The User may contact WK Travel by sending an email to the address: email@example.com or by using the contact form available on the Website.
5. There are two types of Services rendered to the Users:
a) free Services consisting in sharing with the Users (through the Website) the contents and functionalities, in particular via Newsletter, Region Recommendations and by indicating the Recommended External Services;
b) Advisory Services: payable, unless these Regulations provide otherwise.
6. Each User may order free Newsletter. This publication is regularly distributed to the Users via email and is dedicated to travel & historic titbits, promotions, contests, events and new products offered by WK Travel, or other materials related to the Website’s subject matter. The User may subscribe to the Newsletter using on-line application form available on the Website. To order the Newsletter, the User must click on ‘Sign up’ button, provide her/his email address, agree for processing his/her personal data by WK Travel for marketing purposes and confirm an order by clicking the 'Sign up' button. Then, the User receives an email from WK Travel with a notification of his/her request to sign up to WK Travel Newsletter and by clicking on the link from the email, the User confirms his/her acceptance to add his/her email address to WK Travel Newsletter database and to receive the Newsletter from WK Travel. The User has the right to cancel the Newsletter at any time. The subscription may be cancelled by clicking the 'Unsubscribe' link at the bottom of each received email. The User's email address will be deleted from the address database within 2 working days and it will be followed by a message confirming the operation. WK Travel reserves the right to:
a) provide the User, as part of the Newsletter, with advertisements and commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws No144, item 1204, as amended);
b) temporary suspend the Newsletter mailing for technical reasons;
c) stop sending the Newsletter without providing the Users with the reasons of such decision, upon prior notice from WK Travel to the Users who ordered this Service.
7. Providing a list of Recommended External Services is free of charge; such list is posted on the 'Recommended External Services' subpage and includes indication of Recommended External Services providers who are able to perform travel services towards the Users and/or links to the Recommended External Services' websites. The principles underlying the operation of the Recommended External Services' websites as well as the rules of rendering such services through or within these websites are defined in the Recommended External Services providers' internal regulations. Such regulations are made available to the Users directly by Recommended External Services. WK Travel does not bear the responsibility neither for the operation of the Recommended External Services' websites nor for the quality of services rendered by such.
1. In order to become a Client and make use of Advisory Services offered through the Website, the User must register herself/himself on the Website, that is open an Account on the Website protected by personal and confidential password, administered by WK Travel under a unique name (login). The Registration is successful only when the User (i) provides WK Travel with all data deemed necessary by WK Travel to provide Advisory Services, (ii) consents to such data processing, (iii) confirms reading the Regulations and (iv) accepts the provisions hereof.
2. Upon the Registration, the User becomes the Client and gains access to the Account functionalities, which mostly enable her/him to:
a) fill in and modify the General Client Profile questionnaire (containing specification of the Client's travel interests) and fill in and modify the Trip Plan questionnaire (containing details of the trip planned);
b) place orders for Advisory Services;
c) manage the database containing Regions Recommendations, Lists of Your Attractions in Region (together with description of their tourist attractions), Trip Plans and inquiries about Trip Plan and Booking Recommendation.
3. The Client is not obliged to fill in the Client's General Profile questionnaire or the Trip Plan questionnaire; it is however recommended in order to make full use of all opportunities offered on the Website. Data obtained on the basis of the General Client Profile questionnaire enables WK Travel to learn the Client's general travel interests and prepare the most suitable Region Recommendation including indication of the attractions, cities, towns and/or places to visit in this region, while data obtained from the Trip Plan questionnaire allow WK Travel to learn destination and parameters of a given travel, and, consequently, to plan its route to the best effect.
4. The Website enables Clients to use the following types of Advisory Services:
a) Region Recommendation - free Advisory Service where the Client is provided (by email and in ‘My Regions & Trips’ tab, in column ‘Rankings of Recommended Regions’) with a report on the Regions selected from the Client's Ranking of Regions which the Client would like to visit as a tourist. Region Recommendations made available for the Client are printable. An exemplary Region Recommendation is to be found on the 'My Services' subpage, in the 'Exemplary Region Recommendation' tab;
b) List of Your Attractions in Region - paid Advisory Service where the Client is provided (in ‘My Region & Trips’ tab, in column ‘List of Attractions in Region’ prepared by WK Travel) with a printable list of questions to understand the region better, a list of attractions sorted by the level of Client’s interest, by cities and attractions’ quality ranking (in descending order), a list of amusement/theme parks for kids, a list of regions nearby, a list of beaches in region, the biggest airports in region, and useful tips. The list of attractions sorted by the level of Client’s interest includes the exact name of each attraction, their short description and quality evaluation according to a level of interest indicated by the Client in his/her General Client Profile. The evaluation of attractions will be made by WK Travel according to the scale: 'top class', 'very interesting' or 'worth seeing'. An exemplary List of Your Attractions in Region is to be found on the 'My Services' subpage, in the 'List of Your Attractions in Region' tab;
c) Trip Plan - paid Advisory Service where the Client is provided (by email) with an itinerary prepared by WK Travel for the selected Region or a group of Regions including: detailed trip plan by days, within number of days pointed out by Client for his/her trip, a list of questions to understand a region better, a list of Client’s attractions covered by a proposed Trip Plan, together with the evaluation of their attractiveness, suggested type of additional external tourist services, tips for logistics, photos of attractions (subject to their availability to WK Travel ) and maps (subject to their availability to WK Travel). Trip Plan is prepared for the time reserved by the Client to visit a given region. This Service may be provided in two options: Full Day of Trip Plan or Non-Full Day of Trip Plan. Within the Full Day of Trip Plan option, WK Travel will arrange an itinerary covering 5 or more hours of travel during the day; such Advisory Service fee comes to the full amount indicated in the pricelist. Within the Non-Full Day of Trip Plan option, an itinerary covering less than 5 hours of travel during the day is arranged; such Advisory Service fee is half of the amount indicated in the pricelist. An exemplary Trip Plan is to be found on the 'My Services' subpage, in the 'Exemplary Trip Plan' tab;
d) Booking Recommendation or Booking Service - paid Advisory Service provided to the extent and on terms agreed individually with the Client in a form of a report sent to the Client by e-mail. For example, the Booking Recommendation may include: (i) finding, upon the Client's request, accommodation or an entity providing other tourist services (depending on the Client's needs and tourist interests), (ii) assisting the Client in pre-booking services (it is possible to establish contacts and take actions on behalf of the Client), and (iii) upon the Client's request, making reservation or payment for tourist services.
Advisory Services ordering procedure depends on the type of the Service ordered. In any case, however, if the Client wishes to place an order, she/he must log into her/his Account using personal login and password. Whenever placing order, the Client is asked to confirm whether she/he has read current version of the Regulations and to accept the provisions hereof.
5. To receive free Region Recommendation the Client must log in, fill in the General Client Profile questionnaire, search in 'My Regions and Trips' for the Regions which correspond with the General Client Profile or Modified Client Profile, then click on selected Region from the Client's Ranking of Regions. Additionally, the system will display an option (in the same line) in which a purchase of the List of Your Attractions in Region, Trip Plan and Booking Recommendation for this Region will be available.
If the Client wishes to receive free recommendations for other Regions than those indicated in the Client's Ranking of Regions developed on the basis of the Client's General Profile, s/he shall first create the Modified Client Profile and WK Travel will on such basis search for Regions that correspond with the Modified Profile. The Client will receive new Region Recommendation in an abovementioned form and will be able to purchase a List of Your Attractions in Region corresponding to each Region Recommendation.
6. To place an order for the List of Your Attractions in Region, the Client must log in and receive free Region Recommendation, the Client must select the 'Order the List of Attractions' option assigned to a given Region. Upon selecting the 'Add List of Attractions to Shopping Cart', selected List of Attractions will be transferred to the Client's shopping cart; once the Client confirms s/he has read and accepted the provisions of the Regulations and makes the payment via PAYPAL, the List of Attractions will automatically appear in the 'My Regions and Trips' option.
The Client may purchase many Lists of Attractions at the same time, placing them one by one in the shopping cart. Following the payment, all Lists of Attractions in Region for which the Client has paid will appear in the 'My Regions and Trips' tab at the same time. When clicking any free Region and/or List of Attractions, the complete information about the Region will be displayed on the screen in the format shown on the 'My Services' subpage as an example.
7. To order the Trip Plan or the Booking Recommendation, the Client must submit an inquiry in one of the following ways:
a) after logging in to the Website, the Client clicks the 'Inquire Trip Plan' link posted in the 'My Regions and Trips' tab; choosing this option will initiate a procedure under which the Client will be able to order the Trip Plan through the Region included already in the free Region Recommendation; after clicking the above-mentioned link, the Client will be asked to fill in the Trip Plan questionnaire. Once the Trip Plan questionnaire is filled in, a summary of inquiry will be displayed (in the form of the questionnaire summary). The Client should verify whether the inquiry is correct, then confirm s/he has read current version of the Regulations and that s/he has accepted the provisions hereof, and then confirm her/his choice by clicking the 'Send inquiry' button;
b) After selecting ‘Add List of Attractions to Shopping Cart’, a chosen Trip Plan for the number of days indicated by the Client will be transferred to Client’s Shopping Cart. Upon confirming s/he has read current version of the Regulations and that s/he has accepted the provisions hereof, and upon making payment via PAYPAL, Trip Plan will be sent to the Client via email within approximately 4-5 working days, unless agreed on by the Client and WK Travel differently.
c) the Client sends an exact description of tourist attractions for which s/he would like to order the Booking Recommendation Service either through the contact form available on the Website or directly to WK Travel email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Once the inquiry regarding each of the above-mentioned Advisory Services is made, WK Travel will contact the Client, no later however than within 7 working days of sending the inquiry, via email to confirm the exact terms on which given Advisory Service will be provided, in particular the date of its performance and its final price (for Booking Recommendation). To place an order, after receiving the above-mentioned email from WK Travel, the Client should log in, select the 'My Regions and Trips' option on the Website, find the right inquiry, confirm that s/he has read current version of the Regulations and accepted the provisions hereof, and then confirm the choice by clicking the 'Buy with PAYPAL' button. Having placed an order, the Client will be redirected to PAYPAL website. Once the payment is made, the Client will receive an email containing automatically generated confirmation of concluding by and between the Client and WK Travel individual agreement for Advisory Service (including order number and/or description and a confirmation of payment from PAYPAL with a description of the purchased product and a number of the transaction [e.g. No. of the item id 212]).
It is also possible to order the Trip Plan and the Booking Recommendation without the necessity to receive Region Recommendation free of charge. To place an order for the Trip Plan or the Booking Recommendation, the Client should provide WK Travel with an inquiry using the contact form. Once the inquiry regarding each of the above-mentioned Advisory Services is made, WK Travel will contact the Client, no later however than within 7 working days of sending the inquiry, via email to confirm the exact terms on which given Advisory Service will be provided, in particular the date of its performance, its final price and instructions on direct pre-payment for ordered Services to WK Travel bank account number. The date of pre-payment reception on WK Travel bank account is considered as concluding by and between the Client and WK Travel individual agreement for Advisory Service and with be confirmed by WK Travel to Client by e-mail without delay (including order number and/or description).
8. Standard delivery time and the performance of Advisory Services provided by WK Travel:
a) Region Recommendation - Advisory Service (free of charge) performed immediately once WK Travel receives confirmation generated by the system that the Client made the online payment, (up to 5 minutes). Region Recommendation will be made available to the Client on the 'My Regions and Trips' subpage (available after logging in to the Client's Account)
b) List of Your Attractions in Region - Advisory Service performed immediately once WK Travel receives confirmation generated by the system that the Client made the online payment (up to 5 minutes). List of Attractions will be made available to the Client on the 'My Regions and Trips' subpage (available after logging in to the Client's Account).
c) Trip Plan and Booking Recommendation - Advisory Services performed within the specified time limit, in a form of a report, and on terms each time agreed individually with the Client.
9. If Advisory Services cannot be rendered within the time limit specified in the clause 4(7) hereof, WK Travel will immediately inform the Client via email about impossibility to meet the standard time limit for services provision and ask the Client for consent to the change of such time limit. Additionally, WK Travel will suggest new time limit for the performance of a given Advisory Service. The Client may agree to change the date or exercise other rights stipulated by generally applicable provisions of law.
10. Current pricelist for Advisory Services provided through the Website is made available to the Users on the 'My Services' subpage, in the 'Pricelist' tab at the following address: http://www.wkinspirations.travel/www/en/page/40-pricelist. All prices of Advisory Services are gross prices, in EUR and include VAT in the amount specified by the applicable provisions of law.
11. WK Travel reserves the right to change prices, currency, methods of payment and/or placing inquiries, in particular due to changes in technical or substantive principles of the Website operation, and also in the case of changes in the applicable provisions of law. However, the payment for Advisory Services ordered before changing prices or changing the payment method(s) shall be due in the amount and on terms binding at the time such order was placed.
12. Payment services related to the processing of orders placed through the Website are provided by PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. with its registered office in Luxembourg within an international e-commerce business under the name PAYPAL, on terms and conditions specified in regulations concerning rendering of these service available on the website at the following addresses: https://www.paypal.pl or https://www.paypal.com.
13. On the Client’s request through e-mail or Contact Page, WK Travel can issue a VAT invoice for paid and delivered Advisory Services.
§ 5. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER
1. The User undertakes to use the Website in accordance with (i) the provisions of law applicable in the country of the Website operation, (ii) the provisions of law that the User is subject to, (iii) the provisions of these Regulations and (iv) the principles of social coexistence. The User is primarily obliged:
a) to refrain from any actions that could cause malfunctions of the Website or third parties' websites, directly or indirectly involved in the Services provision;
b) not to conduct any commercial, advertising, promotional activity;
c) to refrain from running any penetration tests and/or the Website security tests.
2. The User undertakes not to violate the rights and privileges of third parties, in particular third parties’ copyrights and personal rights.
§ 6. COPYRIGHT
1. The Website itself and any materials available on or distributed through the Website, including works (e.g. photographs, texts, illustrations, graphic diagrams), trademarks, databases as well as their selection and combinations, are protected under the applicable provisions of law, in particular: the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws 2006, No. 90, item 631, as amended), the Act of 27 July 2001 on the Protection of Databases (Journal of Laws 2001, No. 128, item 1402, as amended), the Act of 30 June 2000 on Industrial Property Law (Journal of Laws 2003, No. 119, item 1117, as amended) and the Act of 16 April 1993 on Combating the Unfair Competition (Journal of Laws 2003, No. 153, item 1503, as amended).
2. WK Travel or third parties have the rights to the Website itself and to any materials available on or distributed through the Website. In case a third party is entitled to the above-mentioned right(s), WK Travel makes use of intangible goods under these rights based on (i) relevant agreements concluded with such third parties, particularly on the basis of the license agreements and the author’s economic rights transfer agreements, or (ii) on the applicable provisions of law.
3. The use of the Website and any of materials made available on or distributed through the Website does not entitle the Users to acquire any rights or licenses to these materials and/or contents.
4. Without WK Travel prior consent, the Users may use the works and databases available on the Website or distributed through the Website only on terms provided for in the above-mentioned legal acts. It is particularly unacceptable to:
a) reproduce, modify, block, publicly perform and make public on the Internet the works and databases made available on or distributed through the Website, unless otherwise stated in the applicable provisions of law;
b) download the content of the databases and re-utilize it in whole or in part substantial as to the quality or quantity.
1. The Users' and the Clients' personal data controller is Witold Kowalski, conducting his business activity under the business name 'WK Profit Consulting Witold Kowalski', ul. Zygmunta Słomińskiego 7/65, 00-195 Warsaw, entered into the Business Activity Central Register and Information Record, Tax ID No. (NIP): PL5261022368, Statistical ID No. (REGON): 010955300.
2. The Users and/or the Clients provide their personal data voluntarily; the purpose of the data processing by WK Travel is to ensure a proper performance of the agreements which subject is rendering of the Advisory Services, concluded through the Website by and between WK Travel and the User and/or the Client. The data will be processed specifically to: register the Client on the Website, place orders through the Website and process them, promote the Services, settle the Clients' payments for the provision of Advisory Services (including keeping records of payment confirmations, entering data into the fiscal cash register and issuing VAT invoices).
3. The Users' and/or the Clients' personal data are processed on the basis of and on terms specified in particular in the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws of 2013, No. 1422, as amended).
4. WK Travel is entitled to process personal data and obliged to ensure suitable protection of the data provided by each User and each Client. The Clients registering on the Website will be asked to provide the following data: name(s) and surname(s), date of birth, email address, phone number, residence address and/or correspondence address, country of residence, level of interest (very interested, interested, not interested, open to explore) in the presented tourist attractions (as regards history, geography, art, architecture, nature and tourist activities). The Users who ordered only the Newsletter will be asked to provide just their email address.
5. WK Travel may entrust to a third party, on the basis of a written agreement, with the task of processing personal data of the Users and/or the Clients to the extent and for the purposes provided herein.
6. Except as indicated in the clause 7(5) hereof and except in cases provided for in the provisions of law, the Users' and the Clients' personal data will not be disclosed to any third party or entity.
7. Upon the Client's consent delivered to WK Travel via email the Users' and/or the Clients' personal data may also be processed for direct marketing purposes regarding the Services provided by WK Travel (including the Newsletter distribution) also if the Client previously took advantage of one of the paid Advisory Services specified in these Regulations and once such Advisory Services have been fulfilled by WK Travel.
8. WK Travel provides the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the Users' and the Clients' personal data security, including but not limited to the measures to prevent unauthorized persons from having access to such data and/or to prevent the processing of these data in breach of the provisions of law. WK Travel will also provide tools to prevent the data loss, damage or destruction.
9. The Users and the Clients have the right to control the processing of their personal data, in particular they have right to: (i) access their personal data, (ii) update and modify them, (iii) temporarily and/or permanently suspend their consent to personal data processing and (iv) request to remove the data from database. The Users and the Clients may exercise this right by means of an application form sent to WK Travel via email.
§ 8. CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. While registering on the Website and when ordering the Newsletter, the User will be asked for giving her/his consent to process the User’s personal data by WK Travel to the extent and for the purposes specified herein as well as in the applicable provisions of law.
2. In case the User does not consent to personal data processing, WK Travel will not be able neither to provide the User with Advisory
Services nor send the Newsletter.
§ 9. INFORMATION ON WEB COOKIES
1. Web cookies (also known as 'cookies') are small files, mostly text ones, that are stored and processed on the User's devices, posing no risk or harm to these devices. Cookies support the Website operation, allow better adjustment of the Website content to the Users' needs and collect anonymous statistics which may increase the Website functionality and comfort of use.
2. The Website available at the following address: www.wkinspirations.travel uses information contained in cookies.
3. The Website may use both 'session and 'persistent' cookies. 'Session' cookies are temporary files which are erased when the User logs out, leaves website or closes web browser. 'Persistent' cookies are stored on the User's device until they expire (based on the duration period defined in cookies parameters) or until the User deletes cookies.
4. The Website uses its 'own' cookies. However, it may also use 'external' cookies, that is files placed on the Website by external entities upon WK Travel consent.
5. Accessing the Website through web browser accepting cookies on the User's device is tantamount to the User's consent to the use of information contained in cookies.
§ 10. RESPONSIBILITIES OF WK TRAVEL
1. WK Travel is not responsible for:
a) the way the User makes use of the Website or for any consequences resulting from such use;
b) any damage arising from the User's actions which are inconsistent with the applicable provisions of law or with the provisions of these Regulations;
c) information obtained or downloaded from the Internet; in particular, WK Travel is not responsible for information downloaded from websites the addresses of which were made available on the Website, or which were in any way referred to on the Website, the consequences of using such information by the Users and/or the Clients, or its practical usefulness to the Users and/or the Clients;
d) independent and non-culpable errors in the operation of applications made available to the Website Users;
e) any damage caused by reasons that are not attributable to WK Travel and beyond its control, particularly caused by force majeure.
2. WK Travel is not responsible for the User making the use of the Website in a manner inconsistent with the provisions hereof or the provisions of law.
3. WK Travel is not responsible for damage incurred by the User as a result of risks associated with Internet usage, such as hacking the User's system, taking the passwords over by third parties, infecting the User's PC with malware, etc.
4. The information and data published on the Website as well as reports submitted to the Clients as part of Advisory Services are prepared by WK Travel on the basis of both WK Travel own travel experience and generally available information; therefore, the Users and the Clients are encouraged to independently verify the completeness and correctness of information and data they are provided with.
5. Although WK Travel has travelled to many places (both in the country and abroad) as a tourist, he has not encountered any difficulties that would make it impossible to continue the trip, reach the destination or safely return to the trip starting point. Nonetheless, one should keep in mind that travelling to certain parts of the world, country’s regions or areas of cities involves some risks and makes it difficult to keep the travellers safe. Therefore, WK Travel encourages the Users and the Clients to actively participate in preparations to the trip by keeping track of current political and economic situation in a given Region and following the information provided by authorities of the country of residence, national and local authorities of the country of destination and by international organizations and institutions. WK Travel does not assume responsibility for risks to which the Users and/or the Clients are exposed due to deciding to visit a given country, city, town or place subject to the order of Advisory Services.
§ 11. AMENDMENTS TO THE REGULATIONS
1. WK Travel reserves the right to make amendments and modifications to the Regulations, in particular due to changes in technical or substantive principles of the Website operation and also in case of changes in the applicable provisions of law. Except as described in the clause 11(2) hereof or unless otherwise stated, any changes to the Regulations become effective at the time they are published on the Website. Once information about amendments to the Regulations is posted on the Website or elsewhere as intended for this purpose, the User should immediately become acquainted with such amendments.
2. If rendering of Advisory Services had commenced before amendments were made to the Regulations, the provisions of the Regulations in force at the moment of commencing the provision of these Services shall apply.
3. As for Advisory Services ordered before amending of the Regulations shall be applied, the provisions of the Regulations in force at the moment of placing order or at the moment of making inquiry (provided that such inquiry was submitted as part of procedure related to given Advisory Service).
§ 12. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
1. WK Travel will make every effort to ensure the highest quality of the Services rendered, in particular whilst rendering the Advisory Services. These Services are provided on the basis of 35 years of WK Travel individual travel experience.
2. In case the Services are not rendered or are rendered inconsistently with the provisions of these Regulations, the User is entitled to file a complaint with WK Travel.
3. The complaint should be sent by electronic mail to the following email address: email@example.com. WK Travel will deal with the complaint not later than within 14 days from the date of its receipt. An answer to the complaint, including information as to the result of dealing with such complaint and information regarding potential compensation in the event the complaint is acknowledged, will be sent to the User solely via email to the email address indicated by the User.
4. After the delivery of Advisory Services in an electronic form to the Client, Client does not have a right to return Advisory Services. By accepting the Regulations, each time when the Client places orders for the Services, the Client agrees for this exclusion from his/her right to return the Advisory Services.
§ 13. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. WK Travel may assign the rights and obligations arising from agreements concluded between WK Travel and the Client to a third party upon the Client's separate consent given via email.
2. The information and data provided by the User to WK Travel through the Website, including email correspondence between the User and WK Travel, are subject to secrecy of telecommunications and may be disclosed to a third party solely upon the User's separate consent or if the obligation to make them available stems from the applicable provisions of law.
3. If the Client infringes the provisions hereof, WK Travel will call upon her/him via email to cease and/or to remove the infringements within a reasonable period of time. In case of failure to cease and/or to remove infringements within the appointed period of time, WK Travel may delete the Client's Account from the Website.
4. Regardless of the content of these Regulations, the Users are entitled to exercise the rights foreseen in the binding provisions of law governing the protection of consumers’ rights in Poland.
5. Any disputes between the WK Travel and the Users arising from or in connection with the provision of the Services offered on the Website shall be settled amicably as far as possible. If the Parties fail to come to an agreement, disputes will be settled by the court having jurisdiction on the basis of the applicable provisions of law.
6. The provisions of these Regulations don’t exclude or restrict rights and privileges of the Clients being consumers, granted to the latest by mandatory legal provisions. In case of any discrepancies between these Regulations and the mandatory provisions of law, the indicated provisions of law prevail.
7. If any provision of these Regulations is or becomes invalid or ineffective, the remaining provisions hereof remain in effect.